Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated into GI Group, a leading developer of the global labor market.
Our client is a Multinational company that has several services including customer experience, business process outsourcing, specialist outsourcing, customer engagement, payment services, digital services, customer services, content moderation and legal services. This company is present in more than 140 locations in 36 countries. We are currently recruiting a Sourcing Team Leader.
As Leader of a team you would have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, guide, and develop a team of sourcing specialists;
- Define and build a sourcing strategy to attract candidates for different projects, through of a variety of channels and approaches (social media, job boards, recruitment partners and others);
- Collect and analyse data and metrics to continuously improve the sourcing strategy and approach;
- Identify gaps between sourcing plan and actual pipeline, implement actions plans and monitor the outcome;
- Develop a strong knowledge of market to enhance sourcing strategies;
- Manage external recruitment partners to ensure high quality delivery;
- Develop and negotiate new partnerships;
- Build reports and dashboards for management purpose.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Human Resources or similar areas;
- 3 years’ experience managing recruitment teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience in a Contact Center/BPO company is mandatory;
- Full comprehension of the full recruitment cycle, with a special focus on the different sourcing channels available (e.g. digital campaigns on social media, job boards, recruitment partners and internal referral programs);
- Fluent in English spoken and written (a second language is a plus);
- Good analytical skills;
- Good excel and PowerPoint skills.
Código de Referência
Sofia Amorim, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Descubra todas as novidades
do mundo do trabalho