Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated into GI Group, a leading developer of the global labor market.
Our client is a French Multinational company that has several services including customer experience, business process outsourcing, specialist outsourcing, customer engagement, payment services, digital services, customer services, content moderation and legal services. This company is present in more than 140 locations in 36 countries. We are currently recruiting a Talent Acquisition for Oeiras.
As a member of the recruitment team, you would have the following responsibilities:
- Attract candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, among others;
- Conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes;
- Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate information’s;
- Prepare and on-board the new employees to become fully integrated into the company;
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter;
- Create, update, and maintain analytical reports and databases.
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar;
- Proven Work Experience in the field - a minimum of 2 years;
- English fluency (C1/C2 level);
- Knowledge of another European language: French, Italian, Spanish or German (C1/C2 level);
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills;
- Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow up) and with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
- Experience with sourcing techniques and good understanding of referral programs;
- Strong organization, communication, presentation skills are nice to have.
Código de Referência
Sofia Amorim, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Descubra todas as novidades
do mundo do trabalho