Publicado a 22/06/2022
Descrição da Oferta
Wyser is the international company of the Gi Group that develops the recruitment and specialized selection of middle and senior level personnel. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading international companies in services dedicated to the development of the labor market.
As the recruitment partners of a global leader in consumables retailing that operates in 50+ countries, we are currently recruiting a Data Scientist for their International Development Center.
· Develop stable scraping strategies for scraping information from various websites;
· Analyze websites for best crawling methods and strategies;
· Define strategies for monitoring the validity of the extracted data;
· Optimize the requests made to a website for avoiding banning;
· Debug and maintain scrapers (You will own the process to identify and rectify any issues with breaks as well as scale scrapes as needed);
· Inserting and structuring data in Microsoft SQL database;
· Support with creative visualization techniques for current dashboards and new reports development;
· Develop and support on creating various custom analytics reports on retail products and brand activity (pricing, promotions, placement, content etc.);
· Support the other teams that depend on obtaining data.
· Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or closely related fields (or equivalent experience);
· Minimum 2 years of related analytical work experience;
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
· Knowledge of data engineering (database ingestion, ETL, etc.);
· Excellent understanding and sound experience with SQL scripting (preferred Microsoft SQL Server);
· Proficiency with Python (strongly preferred) or NodeJS;
· Experience with HTTP and Networking;
· Knowledge in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence is considered a plus;
· Knowledge in frontend tools such as Tableau (preferred), PowerBI, or QlikView is considered a plus.
Código de Referência
Isaura Devesa, é o nosso consultor que gere esta oportunidade.
Descubra todas as novidades
do mundo do trabalho
General Ledger Accountant (M/F)
Account Payable- French Speaker
TRADE SUPPORT, SECURITIES & FX OPERATIONS (M/F)