Wyser is the international company of the Gi Group that develops the recruitment and specialized selection of middle and senior level personnel. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading international companies in services dedicated to the development of the labor market.
Our client is a multinational company focused in Logistics and Supply Chain that is know looking for a HR Support Fluent in French (based in Lisbon) to be responsible for the Employee Support.
- Own to resolution people’s inquiries about HR policies and procedures, like compensation, benefits, performance management, leave, payroll and HR applications, and other matters related to the employee lifecycle;
- Respond to our employees and managers through a variety of channels (HR case management, phone, email, live chat);
- Guide employees and managers in using self-service in Workday and other HR systems, to facilitate technology adoption;
- Promote the usage of the employee HR Portal by providing guidance on HR knowledge content, such as global & local HR policies, How-To, etc;
- Manage HR data quality and perform transactions in Workday and other HR applications;
- Work together with People Partners and functional specialists to solve complex queries;
- Prepare and handle HR documentation;
- Coordinate and administer onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Support improvement activities to simplify and standardize the HR processes;
- Deliver on high employee satisfaction, accuracy and timeliness.
- One-two years’ experience in an HR role;
- Good English level and advanced French, Arabic is a plus;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, ability to manage conflict, and attention to detail;
- A drive to identify needs, investigate options, seek solutions and partner with other HR colleagues to resolve issues;
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Closure orientation;
- Low tolerance for delays and deviations;
- Ability to work in virtual teams;
- Knowledge of local legal labour regulations.;
- A degree in Human Resources or similar and knowledge of HR concepts are a strong plus;
- Experience working with HR systems, preferably Workday, would be an asset.