Wyser is the recruitment partner of a world-leading company that ranks among the best Employers worldwide.
As the recruitment partners of Air Liquide in Portugal we are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist: Italian Speaker to join their Europe Business Services Centre located in Algés and Tomar.
This position will be in charge of day-to-day activities associated to the organization and timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions and all related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals.
- Responsible for completing the payroll run and all subsequent activities that includes payroll results validation, salary disbursement, payroll posting to Finance as well as statutory submission as per the agreed service levels;
- Liaise closely with the payroll-outsourced vendors to perform the relevant payroll validation and ensure accuracy of the payroll results before requesting for approval of the payroll results;
- Handling payroll transactions in line with business controls requirements;
- Providing resolution to relevant payroll queries escalated from the service desk team;
- Ensuring timely delivery of services in line with payroll cycles Administer, process and archive payroll-relevant documents;
- Compiling and enter process-relevant data into payroll system and document entries according to process description and business controls regulations
- Preparing and process Final Settlement/Terminal Pay;
- Work closely with HR Shared Service Centre Payroll Team Lead to execute any process improvements within the department;
- Ensure accuracy of other payments and deductions calculated by the payroll system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other relevant field, such as Degree in Human Resources Management other Social Sciences;
- Previous experience in Human Resources environment and payroll (in shared services environment will be considered a plus);
- Demonstrated knowledge in payroll systems to perform the relevant payroll activities;
- Previous experience with ServiceNow; and/or Workday (is a plus);
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Full proficiency in Italian (mandatory).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and revolutionary project that will provide you with an opportunity to work in an international cross project environment with a lot of visibility where you will be able to take the next steps in their digitization journey and will positively influence their globally employee experience.